Women's Health Foundation Uganda's hinged on community based structures and individuals such as the Local and Religious Leadership, Community Based Volunteers, Community Health Workers to support its cause of “Celebrating a Healthy Woman”.
" To Celebrate a Healthy Woman "
To Enhance Women’s Health in a Holistic Approach through Education, Advocacy and Service Delivery.
To Promote Women’s wellbeing through a Comprehensive Community Based Health Care Approach that ensures Positive Social Change.
1. To advocate for Women’s good Health through Empowerment, Education and Service Delivery.
2. To create awareness on Menopausal challenges and their prevention.
3. To create awareness on sexual reproductive health and Rights.
4. To Treat, Give Care, Support and Rehabilitation services.
5. To create awareness on cervical and Breast Cancer and give palliative care to patients and clients.
Women’s Health Foundation Uganda values male involvement and advocacy to assist us in attaining our goal of celebrating a healthy woman. WHF activities are in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goal No. 3 of Ensuring Healthy Lives and promoting wellbeing for all at all ages.