Women’s Health Foundation (WHF) was founded by Ms. Irene Ndagire, Executive Director, who has an educational background and a wealth of experience in physiotherapy and cardiac rehabilitation. During her 5 years of experience at Kampala International Hospital as a physiotherapist she was exposed to challenges that women go through in their life cycle, which inspired her to create a foundation that would empower women to live a healthier life.
The Overall Objective of WHF is to Promote Women’s wellbeing through a comprehensive community awareness approach to ensure positive social change in the communities.
1. Civic Awareness on Pre and Post Reproductive Health
2. Treatment and Rehabilitation services
3. Advocacy and partnerships
4. Institutional Strengthening and development
- Integrity: we commit ourselves to upholding the moral principles of honesty, trust and honor.
- Accountability: we affirm the ethical responsibility to be good stewards of the resources and community assets entrusted to us.
- Professionalism: Ethical, competent, honest and hard working
- Empowerment of women through information and skills on women’s health issues.