Women’s Health Foundation (WHF) was founded by Ms. /Dr. Irene Ndagire, the Executive Director, having had experience in the challenges women went through in their life cycle while working as a Physiotherapist at Kampala International Hospital which inspired her to come up with an initiative that would give women information and make them proactive in seeking to live healthier lives. WHF has a belief that “Women have a Fundamental Right to Live without Shame or Limitations;
Strategic Objective: To Promote Women’s wellbeing through a Comprehensive Community Based Health Care Approach that ensures Positive Social Change.
Vision: “To Celebrate a Healthy Woman”,
Mission: “To Enhance Women’s Health in a Holistic Approach through Education, Advocacy and Service Delivery”.
- To advocate for Women’s good Health through Empowerment, Education and Service Delivery
- To create awareness on Menopausal challenges and their prevention
- To create awareness on sexual reproductive health and Rights
- To Treat, Give Care, Support and Rehabilitation services
- To create awareness on cervical and Breast Cancer and give palliative care to patients and clients
Integrity: we commit ourselves to upholding the moral principles of honesty, trust and honor.
Accountability: we affirm the ethical responsibility to be good stewards of the resources and community assets entrusted to us.
Professionalism: Ethical, competent, honest and hard working Empowerment of women through information and skills on women’s health issues.